The Office of the High Commissioner for Marca España (OACME) undertakes to comply with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. Therefore and in application to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”) as well as the implementing regulations that may derive from it, we would like to inform you about certain aspects relating to the processing of your data that we will carry out as a result of browsing on our website as well as your rights.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible will be the Office of the High Commissioner for Marca España in Spain (OACME. Serrano Galvache, 26, Torre Norte).
The contact email is: contacta,marcaespaña@maec.es
For due compliance with protection data regulations a Data Protection Officer ( DPO) has been appointed, to carry out functions throughout the MAEC. They can be contacted at email@example.com
- How have we obtained your data?
The data processed in the OACME has been obtained, through the different forms that you have filled in while browsing through the website.
- For what purpose do we process the data and under what legitimacy?
The processing, in accordance with the applicable regulations, is based on your express consent, give at the time of collection of personal data that you provide voluntarily through the mechanisms on the website.
The treatment of your personal data pursues the purpose of management, provision, extension and improvement of services to the user, the management of information provided in job vacancies, the dissemination of information relating to the OACME and the follow-up of queries raised by users.
- What is the legitimacy of the OACME for the processing of your data?
The basis for the processing of your personal data lies in the development and execution of the formalized relationship with you, which is detailed in this Policy, your consent and the fulfillment of the OACME´s legal obligations.
- What type of data do we process?
The data that we will process in the OACME is the data you have provided through the appropriate forms that we use to offer our services. The data can be, by way of illustration, your name, surname, ID card, address or email.
- To whom do we communicate your data?
The personal data processed by the OACME to achieve the purposes detailed above and give the correct service to citizens, may be communicated to other agencies in the Public Administration.
- How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the processing. In any case, we inform you that the OACME carries out procedures for the deletion of personal data in accordance with legally established conservation periods.
- What are your rights?
Data protection legislation grants you a series of rights relating to your personal data that you can exercise, while processing your data. These rights are indicated below:
- Right of access: To know what type of data is being processed at the OCAME and the characteristics of the processing.
- Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of your data because it is inaccurate or outdated.
- Right of portability: To be able to obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed, in order to provide it to another data controller.
- Right to limitation of processing: To be able to limit the processing of your data, provided that such a request is covered by the applicable regulations.
- Right of cancellation: Request the deletion of your data when processing is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: To request the cessation of sending informative communications in the aforementioned terms.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: in Spain, this entity if the Spanish Data Protection Agency or (AEPD).
The exercise of these rights may be carried out by postal or electronic means through the contact details indicated in the beginning of this clause accompanying the application with a copy of your National Identity Document in order to confirm your identity as the owner of the data from which the application is made.
The OACME website uses “cookies”. The “cookies” used on the website are, in any case of a temporary nature and disappear at the end of the user’s session. Under no circumstances will “cookies” be used to collect personal information.
In order to improve the performance of the website the OACME reserves the right to modify or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website.
OACME also reserves the right to modify at any time the present conditions of use as well as any other particular conditions.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is placed on your computer when you access certain websites. Amongst other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information about a user’s, or a user’s equipment’s, browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and on the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
They help improve the quality and security of the website. They have an expiry date which may range from the duration of the browsing session to a given date in the future after which they are no longer operational.
UTILITY OF COOKIES FOR MARCA ESPAÑA
We use this information to improve our website, to detect new needs and to assess any possible improvements for offering a better service to users, adapting it, for example, to the most widely-used browsers or terminals.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY MARCA ESPAÑA
Two types of cookies are used by marcaespana.es:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are not stored in the user device but disappear at the end of the session. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the website and to provide users with the services we offer via the site, such as the free e-mail account.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that are stored in the user’s device and allow browsing information to be recovered on the next visit. They have an expiry date beyond the end of the session. These cookies allow us to personalise your visits in line with your preferences (for example, country and language).
On the marcaespana.es website, Marca España uses the following session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
Marca España cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary, such as those that ensure correct browsing or allow the user’s preferences to be recognised during visits to the website as well as first-party analytical cookies for collecting statistical data on the activity.
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is used by the encrypted PHP language to allow the SESSION variables to be kept in the web server. These cookies are essential for the website to function.|
|ID_SESSION||Session||This cookie is used by the encrypted PHP language to allow the SESSION variables to be kept in the website server. This cookie is essential for the website to function.|
Third-party cookies include those used for identification or by external content providers such as the Google search engine.
|APISID, HSID, NID, OGP, OGPC, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, LSID, GAPS, PREF, OTZ||1-2 years.||Cookies used by Youtube and Google in relation to your Google account (if logged on) to upload video settings, history, recent activity, information on your browsing of the website, measurement of the activity of several users (statistics). It only directly identifies the user if he has logged on using the browser’s Google account. These cookies are not controlled by the website. More information|
|__utmc||End of browser session.||Not used in ga.js. Configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|__utmv||Two years after setup or update||Used to store data on visitors’ personalised variables. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a personalised visitor variable. This cookie was also used for the de-activated _setVar method. The cookie is updated whenever time data are sent to Google Analytics.|
Marca España uses the services of a third party, including cookie technology, for performing audience analysis. More detailed information on the way Marca España uses the services of a third party for collecting and using information on its website can be found from the following address: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/
BLOCKING OR DELETING COOKIES
To enable, find, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment, you can use the browser settings installed in your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do this if you use the following browsers:
- Firefox from: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer from: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you use your browser settings to reject all cookies or, more specifically, the cookies used by marcaespaña.es, this will not prevent you from browsing the website, but you may not be able to enjoy the browser functionalities that require the presence of Session Cookies. Users may delete the cookies used by marcaespaña.es placed in their devices at any time, following the procedure laid down in the browser’s “Help” section.
When you enter and continue to browse the website, you are consenting to the use of the above-mentioned cookies, for the periods stated and under the conditions laid down in this Cookies Policy.
You may obtain further information on us through our legal disclaimer or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org